Types of Information
Depending upon which of our services you are utilizing, we may collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information received on applications, forms and in other communications;
- Information received through our Internet website;
- Information about transaction with or services performed by Osman Shriners or our agents, or other persons; and
- Information received from consumer or other reporting agencies and publicly recorded documents.
Use of Information
Osman Shriners requests information for its own legitimate business purposes and not for the benefit of any non-affiliated party. Therefore, Osman Shriners will not release information to non-affiliated parties except:
- As necessary for us to provide the product or service requested of Osman Shriners; or
- As permitted by law
Osman Shriners may also disclose personal information, in good faith, if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law.
Osman Shriners may, store certain basic information but not credit card information.
We do not disclose personal information about our customers or former customers to any third parties.
Confidentiality and Security
Osman Shriners use its best efforts to ensure that no unauthorized parties have access to any information. Osman Shriners currently maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard any non-public information.
If electronic mail (email) messages that may include personally identifiable information, Osman Shriners will use that information to respond to an inquiry. Remember that email is not necessarily secure against interception or other disclosure. If communication is very sensitive, or includes information such as bank accounts, charge card or social security number, it should not be sent in an email.