St. Paul Shrine Circus Ticket Sales Terms And Conditions.
• Proceeds are for the benefit of Osman Shriners activities. Payments are not deductible as charitable contributions.
• Ticket holder assumes all risk and danger incidental to the performance whether occurring prior to, during or after the event. Ticket holder agrees that Osman Shrine, Shriners International, The Imperial Council, Shriners International, an Iowa corporation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, a Colorado Corporation, and their appendant and affiliated entities, the promoter, management, their agents and alliances, and performers are not responsible or liable for any injuries or any damage of any kind.
• Verify that your order is correct before finalizing your transaction, all sales are final. No Refunds or Exchanges. Tickets are not for re-sale. Credit Card charges are processed at time of ticket order. All discounts and Service Charges are applied to pricing on the order page before entering payment information.
• When purchasing tickets on the St. Paul Shrine Circus Ticketing website, you agree to the following policies and procedures and you must be the owner of the credit card used and may be required to present the credit card and ID to receive the tickets.
• For verification reasons, Prepaid Gift Cards cannot be accepted online.
• Internet sales will receive an email confirmation. Be sure your email service permits emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Printing the order page from your computer screen is not a confirmation of your order. The email or confirmation number does not dismiss the requirement to show the credit card and ID when picking up tickets at Will Call.
• You must enter your correct and complete Credit Card Billing Address in the order form.
• Will Call Policy: Will Call tickets will be available for pick-up beginning 12:01pm the Tuesday before the first performance. The Will Call office will not be open and tickets will not be available before that time. Will Call ticket pick-up is at Lee and Rose Warner Coliseum Ticket Office located at the Northwest corner of the coliseum building near the corner of Liggett Street and Judson Avenue. The office door is located outside and to the right of the main entrance. Tickets must be picked up by credit card owner. Credit card and matching photo ID must be presented for tickets to be released. Please allow at least one business day for Will Call ticket processing before picking them up, except when ordered on the event day.
• Print-at-Home ticket Policy:
The sharing of your password, printing of extra copies of tickets, or allowing any other party or parties to copy or reproduce in any manner the tickets sent to you through your computer is illegal. Print-at-Home tickets require that you have a valid personal email address that allows email delivery from email@example.com. Print-at-Home tickets are usually delivered within one hour of order completion. Any problems or loss of Print-at-Home tickets should be brought to the attention of the St. Paul Shrine Circus Office (651-452-5662) as soon as possible, and before the day of the event. Print-at-Home ticket barcodes are scanned at the entrance door and are valid only for the first entry of this ticket. ID of ticket purchaser may be required to identify any fraudulent representation.
• Circus performances are not canceled due to weather.
• Internet Convenience Charges and Mailing Charges are non-refundable due to services provided by a third party vendor.
• Additional Terms and Conditions may be found in the St. Paul Osman Shrine Circus Terms and Conditions Policy Document available at the Osman Shrine office.
CIRCUS BUSINESS OFFICE INFO
Sales & Recorded Information: 1-800-8-CIRCUS
St. Paul Osman Shrine Circus Office
2750 Sibley Memorial Hwy.
St. Paul, MN 55121
Regular hours: Mon – Fri: 9:00am – 4:00pm
ARENA BOX OFFICE HOURS:
The Circus Office moves to the Coliseum the Tuesday before the first performance.
9:00am – 6:00pm beginning the Tuesday before the first performance through the final performance.
FRONT GATE TICKET BOOTHS AND ADMISSION DOORS
Open 1 Hour before Event times.